Monday, October 21, 2013

The third thing I want to share is a great thing for me. I always suspect that something is wrong w


After the third or fourth night in a row I have trouble sleeping, I decided to ponahvarlyam few thoughts here to share some stuff that I have not much to tell you, I just need to somehow translater pass the time until morning. Besides, how many blogs are written just to pass the time .... why not my will be one such text in yourself?
The first thing is, of course, related to the baby. All pushing ourselves translater too me to write a text about what it means to have a baby because they probably expect something satirical fun. But tell me or my satirical or my fun. I did not much care for someone in my life and I am weird. The maternal instinct is a tinker feeling just as bugs me when something is out of place, so bugs me when my baby was in the wrong hands. Otherwise this talk about infinite motherly love me seem a little far-fetched, especially when my baby cries uncontrollably and I am unable to calm him down. But it is fitting and learn little by little how to soothe. In other words, gain confidence as a mother. People around me, however, with very few exceptions, I do not help this happen faster, my parents are very hasty and I feel that sometimes they look at me accusingly and say that I'm still not a good enough mother.
But I do not know how I could be a better mother, provided that frankly translater I was not at all ready for it and I had no time to prepare. Say that nine months is enough time, and this is probably true, but I made the mistake of using them for other things - repairs universities and whatnot. And now suddenly I'm thrown into a band of wet diapers, gratuitous roar but very fusing heart baby smiles.
The other thing I want to talk to is wait. I realized translater that I spend unhealthy amounts of time waiting for something rather than live here and now. And it is quite the wrong approach. I say it all like me, are eagerly awaiting the next weekend, translater next summer, next visit to the doctor (if possible at all expecting something forward, ef) or whatever it. Live today and do not wait because time passes and one day look back and realize that all your life you have been waiting for a big nothing, waiting for you to die. Waiting is especially difficult for impatient people like me who want to live here and now, but according to their own rules that do not involve delayed gratification.
The third thing I want to share is a great thing for me. I always suspect that something is wrong with me, but this summer I diagnosed with accuracy. Hello, I'm Nora and I have bipolar disorder and moderate to mild depression. Perhaps you are worried that you read this more than I bother to share it. Do not be afraid to share, and that although this year was marked by the most happy event in my life so far - the birth of Siana - the summer translater for me was terribly difficult time and can not wait for it to end. Do not bother to tell you that I was mean, I was like asleep from all the treatments they drugged me or bother to say that less I've never felt before in my life. Do not be afraid to share it all with you, known and unknown readers, because that's all behind me and I managed to overcome translater it with the help and unconditional translater support Asparouh and my family. And though my family is full of tvardoglavtsi I love them one and all.
09/06/2013 at 3:58 pm
Yes, I agree with that to wait though before I read your post today, as if I had not thought about it, and I'm forever waiting for something, and when something does happen and ends, then felt some emptiness.
The issue is just waiting "trap" in which most mothers fall. It's good that you realize it, but the realization translater of a dream, in fact, the only thing that can be done about the illusion ...
with this maternal instinct and how should translater immediately understand everything because it's instinct was dead work. I experienced things that drunk and could not find convenient squeeze under my skin this instinct. but only see me now ... my son is 19 and I'm very excited over it for his first day of his university .... And so, all in good time
Blog Search Search for: 'rana for the soul :)
Cry of the past; P - Select Month - October 2013 September 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September translater 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 October 2011 September translater 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January translater 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 Nov.

No comments:

Post a Comment