Wednesday, October 23, 2013

- Lorna, tell us when you first saw Angel? - I can not remember ever not seen Angels. They were in


- Lorna, tell us when you first saw Angel? - I can not remember ever not seen Angels. They were in front of me from the moment I was born with my eyes open, though, then - of course, I did not know that they are angels. management I could see them around my mother while lying in his cradle. I remember how he reached to touch them, but never succeeded. I see angels on a purely physical level, as I see my daughter in front of me at the dinner management table. Talk to them as I talk to people, but angels can communicate without words. management There was no day that I have not seen them. For me it's the most natural thing in the world. They are my best friends and companions. management When I was very small, the Angels told me to keep secret what I see and I never mentioned them to her family. Has always been a mystery - until now!
- Why do some people see or hear angels, while others - not? - I do not know why God chose me - why I can not see angels physically, the way I see people, and why is that most of my early childhood ... I do not think I'm more special or better than anyone. I'm certainly not perfect! I'm just an ordinary person. management But he chose me and sent me the angels to teach me. It's a gift given to me by God. He and the Angels have taught me how to use it. I know, however, management that anyone can communicate with their angels. I know that children see angels when they are very young. Often older people at the end of its life time can also catch a glimpse of an angel.
- How do angels look like? - When I see Angel, I want to hold my breath and stared. Like I was in the presence of incredible power. While I usually take a small human form, to perceive them more easily, but it is no longer necessary. Angels that I see do not always have wings, but when they have their shape always fascinates me. Sometimes like the fiery flame, and still have the shape and density. Other times have feathers. An angel had wings that were so thin, long and sharp that it was hard to believe you really are. I wanted to ask him to spread. When the angels management are in human form, with or without wings, their eyes are among the most remarkable traits. Angel eyes are not like men. They are full of life and light, with love. They look as if they contain life itself. Their brilliance fills you completely. I've never really seen an angel feet touching the ground. When one goes to me, I see something that resembles a bag of energy between the earth and their stapled a.
- Everyone have a Guardian Angel? - Every human being - regardless of faith, ethnicity, skin color, no matter, even if it is religious or atheist, has a guardian angel. Throughout my life I have not seen anyone who does not like that. Religious or not, you have a guardian angel at his side, which helps. management This is a gift from God. I've never seen anyone with more than one guardian angel. Everyone has one. But he may invite other Angels to help you.
- Is it necessary to keep a special diet (vegetarian, vegan, no alcohol) to clean up your body and thus make a connection with our Guardian Angel Possible? - People management ask me how to connect with your Guardian Angel. The answer is very simple. All you have to do is to call. There is no need to eat or not to eat something, lighting a candle or perform rituals - all you need to do is to call. It's really that simple! Your Angel is always with you, hoping and expecting to start listening to it. Angels actually touch you always eager to feel their presence. Angels will be happy to learn how to talk to them. If you are willing and open mind, you will see what marvelous teachers. management One of the most valuable qualities is that they never give up. They will always try. We may deny themselves, but they need us - ever! I do not know how draw this patience ...
- What is the message of the Angel of Bulgaria to our countrymen in these times of economic and social crisis? - The angels tell me that Bulgarians really listen to God and themselves. management Many of you are still at the beginning of his spiritual journey and God sent many angels in their sacred places. People in Bulgaria must keep the faith and hope that is within them. You are on the path of hope and growth, while you keep your spirituality. They tell me that there are already many people who pray, but it should be more people join and more prayers to utter ...
- Can we help and how people in need who do not seek assistance from angels or have not heard about such a possibility? Is it possible to call the Angels management to help

No comments:

Post a Comment