Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Slideshow Previous Next

Rangel Valchanov in a recent interview: The soul is not market - Morning Newspaper
Slideshow Previous Next
In a very personal and candid interview with the great director Valchanov Rangel said he often dreamed of her voice, but then wakes up and he wished not to be patronized at all ... Today Rangel Valchanov left us. In his memory we publish one of his last interviews given to Valeria Veleva. Tribute to his memory! - God help me, so I was told Rangele 10 years ago. And now, God help you? - It seems as you hold still. - Won this battle! - For now. - Did you see the tunnel? - And now I'm in the tunnel. Even if you see there. You know, scientists now warn us that the life of the planet and the rest of the space race, but now back to the missing black hole of the famous first explosion. - Why do not you go to church to light a candle? - I do not believe in our church. Services are conducted in incomprehensible Slavonic language, the priests themselves are non-sacral people. Here's my church, I have icons enthuse your candles, I think, talking with God. Sam want to get into mediation with God, with my tales. I believe that He, God, help me. Because craigs I am part of the universe, I am the son of God, like everyone else. - You say your medical case, why? - In these twenty years ovargolih all sorts of diseases. I do not know how many operations have. Eight. The heart, the stomach, colon, lung half I of eyes, ears, and now the voice. Everything about me has gone under the knife. Luck with doctors angels took rescuers who always exactly twelve five caught me in his arms and my body through them successfully touched up all sorts of scalps, knives, craigs pliers, needles, threads, X-rays, anesthesia, syringes, diapers, bedpans, bandages ... But animated. My body is crossed by scars and look like the faces of those Indians who are recalling Ottoman rule your skin to look more masculine. - Your spirit is indomitable. - The foolish man give his spirit. And he got it. Without spirit nothing craigs happens. - In this movement from hospital to hospital what they rested, not just spirit? - Shopp words of my father: "I'm bad, but you know her ask her what the disease is, if it can not go naglava with me." Or: "If you now, son, do not die, you know that will never die." These words of wisdom have helped me to outsmart disease. As soon as a new disease, I sat in front of white sheet and immediately began his preface to the last: "And now, when I am desperately sick ..." Here I stopped and snapped the white sheet white again until the next illness. Now clench teeth and no longer looking for an ambulance, although yore my soul longs to be bandaged. - You dream about her voice? - Yes. Very uncomfortable. Very often talk in his sleep. And my fun, fun. I wake up - I have no voice! Better does not wake up. - Is there anything that you regret that you did not say, and now this torment? - Yes, a lot of unspoken things now I struggle. I do not know how, but many. I want to talk continuously. - Chasing they suppressed words? - Yes, yes. I can speak Russian, English. But I can not. Drive! - How do you pass the time? - I write books. - Read the latest "Everyone will die, and now cheers." What you say "Cheers" today? craigs - Cheers of fate! I am more relaxed. Whatever happens, cheers! - Sometimes you do not curse your fate? If you were born in Italy, he might as Fellini. - No! One has to love his fate. Otherwise it will be unfair. craigs Everyone has their roots, craigs just as plants. If prenesesh man and plant it elsewhere, you need to move and his nature. Jan. stuck a palm tree in Kamchatka! craigs You can search all of your fate. Friends, enemies, disease, love, everything craigs is inside. Fate does not depend on us, but by God, by relatives, by chance, the time in which we live. People say the weather is bad. Not true! The weather is always good. Imagine that only sunshine! Or just rain. Will go crazy! And how good it is - to snow, then the sun came to blowing wind, the rain, cold and warm. The weather is brilliant. - Talking about the weather during and in the sense of life? - When I was young, I was preparing craigs to become a pilot, but my body was sick and so blocking my way to the airways of the motherland. Even then I realized (actually, they are out) that youthful time is infinite or at least "time craigs is ours" as puberitetno singing and jumping democracy our 89th year! Over time I realized that time can not belong to anyone. It is to everyone and anyone. Great and sucks! Blessed and cursed! "Oh, time, stop your

No comments:

Post a Comment