Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Prefer cmt not to come back with memories in an era of great pestilence. cmt Then I could not belie

genek.info Blog Archive SATURDAY REFERENCES
Home Happy day KALEIDOSCOPE LAUGHTER THREE BOTTLES the time machine Any WORLD AROUND BOOKS this and that - my so what? Microscope media GLANCE OVERVIEW OF SICK SEAL NOTES Start the day like that SOCIETY HUMAN AND COUNTRY same day HISTORICAL VARIATIONS OF THE DAY HISTORY ABOUT U.S. - 100 years ago MORNING MUSIC CALENDAR Striped day Biser crumbling of stars WORTH READING YOUR IMAGES Sabbath MISCELLANEOUS FILM SATURDAY LITERATURE FILM - NOT FOR FUN Login
Remain unknown reasons for the rapid extinction of the dinosaurs that evolved and grew during the Triassic cmt and Jurassic period of the Mesozoic era and for 150 million years were undisputed cmt rulers of the continents. It seems they could not adapt to large changes in climate cmt and vegetation that occurred in cretaceous. At the end of this era they died.
- Everybody but me - specify Qfwfq, - because I for some period of time I was a dinosaur: about fifty million years ago. And let me say that I'm sorry. Being a dinosaur at the time was quite natural - all our respect and honor. cmt
Later, things cmt have changed, it is useless to tell you the details, is loaded all sorts of trouble, damage, error, doubt, betrayal, cmt illness and death. Ground cmt on the path another population cmt that was our enemy. They attacked us from all sides, many befall us. Now some say our passionate desire to be destroyed was part of the psyche of dinosaurs has always been more. I do not know if this is true, this feeling I've never felt before, cmt and if others have experienced it, it is because I have felt lost.
Prefer cmt not to come back with memories in an era of great pestilence. cmt Then I could not believe he would pull through. Save me just long and desperate escape. Crossed endless tombs skeletons picked clean, with only a comb, a horn plate of armor or skin flakes piece reminiscent cmt of ancient glamor of living things. Over these remains are now working their beaks, beaks, teeth and ventuzite the New - now the masters of the planet. As I stopped to see more traces cmt of the living and the dead, I stopped.
In those desert plateaus spent endless years. I survived cmt the dangers and ambushes, epidemics, hunger and cold, but I was alone. To remain forever alone up there more I could not, so I took to descend.
- Hey you! - They cried to me when they saw me. I was surprised by their familiar tone and ran, but they caught up with me. For millennia, I used to strike around him and terrified of the reactions of others. And this time, as if I did not even noticed.
- Why do you run at? Have you seen ... dinosaur? - Said one of them, and the others laughed. But in this they laugh the first time I felt a tinge of concern - laughing somewhat forced. And another of them said seriously:
So then, the horror of the dinosaurs had stayed at news that seems a long generations had met people like me, and so I do not know. Went his way. I was more careful and yet I could not wait to repeat the same experiment.
To one source I saw a girl from New drink. She was alone and slowly I approached. Lingering neck to drink and I her, and now hunch her desperate cries and panting her escape, as I envision. Would raise the alarm, new would come to, to pounce on me ... At this moment, already cmt regretting his actions. To save, I have to immediately destroy it ... I was wondering if I could get away unnoticed when the girl turned to me and asked:
- Cold, is not it? - And began to speak kindly, as usual, talking to strangers, questioning me far away you go, you caught me on the way rain and I had a good time. I never imagined that us dinosaurs can talk that way, and I stood in anticipation as dumb.
- Yes, yes, I call it. Fountain of dinosaur from the old days. They say that once here lies dinosaur, one of the last, and who came to drink Voditza, the beast jumped on him and tore him in a moment ... oh, mother!
I wanted to sink into the ground. Now you know who I am, I thought, now I looked me and recognize me. Embarrassed, I stood with downcast eyes and sucks his tail, not knowing whither shall I go. So strong was my nervous tension that when she smiles goodbye to me and went on his way, I felt tired, as if coming out of battle. I was not able to say goodbye even.
I came to the banks of a river, where they were dens of news. Here they lived by fishing. To guard the river at a place where the water was not so fast and can keep the fish had started to build a dam, enclosing it with branches and trees. As soon as he saw me, they left work and looked at me, then me, then himself, as if silently asking her a question. "Now she ranked" cmt - thought

No comments:

Post a Comment