Thursday, October 17, 2013

I do it for the first time to interview someone. Became long, but very interesting. I held my first


I do it for the first time to interview someone. Became long, but very interesting. I held my first conversation with Anne is just because it first gave me a hand. A few years ago when I decided that I wanted at least a hobby to do with writing, she believed in me. My first articles were precisely in its website MIRACLE (below you will find a link to the site). It made me believe in myself. I'm sure of what you share with me will know what I mean. Do not know her personally, but whenever you write, her positive energy inspires me. And makes me smile more widely. I hope you and your load. Yee, open briefcase :)
Uuuh, what brought me back. I started to really remember the first make-up, the first big makeup wunderlist kits, first brushes and even briefcase for makeup. If I told you that I started to paint with 5-6 inch brushes, four of you believe me? Now I look back as I can connect the dots and see how "I've been pushed 'to what to do. By "they" I mean those above who know what is best for you. So, the decision to become a make-up artist was taken long before I realize it. It was just a matter of time to find it. I could make up 100 hours and necessarily hold my mother to go to a cocktail or opening her exhibition of beautiful makeup and hairstyle. At one point she said: "Well, as you like it so much, why do not you earn one course or another and turn it into a profession? Something that brings you income even? 'I said jokingly, "Why not? "And as it happens, when you want something without committing a result, it took it happened - both fast, yet simple. About a year I was in the studio of one of the best make-up of the old school. wunderlist Extraordinary wealth was for me this time. To learn how to make a mustache, eyelashes, eyebrows, noses, ears and any stage tricks. There were valuable life lessons, where without them? Thanks to my teaching there happen to work in a metropolitan theater wunderlist and again to gain invaluable experience among actors and actresses with whom I split after almost two seasons. At this time came the moment that I wake up and see that life is a miracle that lives easier when you feel good in your skin. So that is his name and the first course and seminar for makeup and good humor, which I did. To share their experiences with women who want to enrich their inner and outer beauty. Today the name "Mrs. Miracle". And now I share my experience in online consultations wunderlist and individual meetings called 'makeup lesson. " And of course, I remember my first makeup! Makeup that I did before my internship in theaters. Whether before or after I made the first website (now he's gone, I have a new - grimiram.kom) came first client, that's my loss. But first came from a forum that regularly wunderlist post pictures of makeup, even if I was giving advice ... Oh, long ago. So there came a very charming prom queen. I had her picture before and after. And, as usually occurs, without false modesty, she was speechless. Then she wrote that her boyfriend also failed to recognize her. He was very happy. And I - happy! Generally the first mascara was mainly on me and on friends. Live friends who gladly undergo it to be "experimental canvas!" You asked me what I what I answered? May ran off "lekinko", huh?
Anyone can learn. wunderlist Long as there is desire. Desire is what brings. Then ceases to exist the word "no" and "can not", and when you're ready to get I will give you what we're ready. There are a few simple rules and tricks you already know easy. To blend colors to choose makeup shades, the textures of each product ... And to be sure that what you do well, to make sure to use professional advice for your personal use.
Yes, of course. The timing is delicate, because the customer is always right. I must try to consult and share what would be a better solution, which would be more aesthetically pleasing. Usually leads to consensus. However, if the client insists - do what you want, but an improved version - so it still has a good thing in the whole thing. Because there is makeup that goes to everyone. Alternatively, trial makeup. So a bride ahead of time make sure that too heavy makeup with big eyelashes, as many had to have just suits her.
There is makeup for 5 minutes. You just need 4-5 product to their "good to go". Each makeup can be easy if you know how to do it. Most women are intimidated when it comes to background de tan or shades of pencil let alone. One of the most

No comments:

Post a Comment