Friday, October 25, 2013

I have no experience in this regard, abt I am sorry for the situation that you got, it

Do not let me see my child
Hi, I sym 29 years and 7 months broke up with the mother of my child who was 1d. 3 months and is now at 1d. 10m. Failed to overcome the separation is first child in a month and went to work abroad in order to disperse. Currently, the mother of my child knew not to sym Bylgariya she refuses vsyakakyv contact with the child after sym ask her at least 50 pyti. Spy vyv Facebook just to upload a picture of one, and to see him at least a photo. abt In is first few months I was pretty stagy, and sym sent her money tyy for my situation - If you give money, then you will see your child - it is not acceptable. Now I began to send her regular monthly amount, but again she did not want to come in contact with me, closed my phone and did not meet anyone. How to postypya what to do to me dyrzhi informed about the child's development. Theodore
Uteha.BG: Theodore, continue to send monthly payments and keep receipts for that. Emergency you have consulted a lawyer in Bulgaria. You have the right to see your child and you should seek the right in court, unfortunately. Seek an experienced lawyer in Bulgaria. Of course, if you know your wife will be the best solution, but it is not good ... Arm yourself with patience. Success! You will advise and more experienced people. Master Stanimir
I have no experience in this regard, abt I am sorry for the situation that you got, it's pretty bad, but you say that you could not get over breakup with the child and so I went abroad ... I do not understand if you were bad and I was sad parting abt of the whole family, this is no reason to leave your child in this way. Sam says she has banned you to see him as soon as he realized that not in Bulgaria. That is why it was your disappearance. Something seems really normal in your escape. Also there is something wrong with your idea of a monthly allowance - it is based on pay-if you see your child, but is based on the needs of your child that money to be satisfied with the bare essentials. One type of your letter makes it clear that stubborn not paying his wife and then as you forbidden you started, expecting to change his mind. In my opinion, money is not the problem of the woman and your absence and disrespect - they made her take this decision if you want to change something consider this to prove you actually hold your child and you want to take care of him and to see him - the opposite of what you showed in the beginning. And yet I think it can not forbid you to see if this is the only reason ... so Master stanimir advise how to act. Good luck, I hope to find out.
What I think, though it is not important to anyone - but show that you love your child, but the mother just has retreated sharply from you. You were right not to send money, and that you left for me is the smallest problem. abt I do not know and to not give you to see what exactly your fault. If nothing - worse, if what - still bad, but you're guilty. That she enrolled as selfish and stupid is another. Looking for your rights abt in court, and seeing the child. I like a woman I would tell you that if my husband is harassing me, or has given an extremely bad example I would not want to see my child. Other things about me would not have been so serious that both it back. One is that I do not see her husband, and another my child does not see his father. Or something serious had happened, or your wife is a "bitch" and if you've watched "Two and a Half Men" (hahaha) has decided to use you as Judith Allen. Hah, you can want to watch the child to get the money after the divorce. To tell you today is not just a movie, but many women also securing the little life. Lest any cheating or someone lied to her seriously? Can not you say nothing at parting!
And I think this guy does not like her child. If you loved him, you would not leave him without money. Yes, you can consult a lawyer, but if the mother in consultation with one's father may be left without parental care. Right to see your child does not "buy" with a monthly allowance.
You've broken up with the mother of your child! What do you expect? Do not you feel sorry to leave? And now talk that you feel sorry for the child. What emphasize the fact that you send money, you have to, you created it, the child is not entitled to none. He left his wife with a baby in her arms, lost its right up my left side and now I was sad. Something does not add up, this one with a heart can not do it. And what is the law, no matter a child does not care about the law, and it needs the care of both parents. You have no moral right to see him without abt the consent of the mother.
Star number of each abandoned zhena.Otmasht

No comments:

Post a Comment