Thursday, October 24, 2013

anima unknown


Crawling at the end of the floor, black and ugly. Had gone somewhere, or chasing him. More visible prints on the pillow and stains his leagues. And his words were trying to engage and stick. - You look at yourself in the mirror iga you, mummy. Do not you recognize me. Play possum. How am cuddling, kissing, seeing everything iga in gray. Now you see me ugly. What pushed? We were good together. What's wrong with me? Do not you remember how he drank with me in solitary cup. Forgot to count, sit, caress and somehow sleep. Was unremarkable ghost, now pachish it means. Cranking the spark in his eyes. Where did get that thing out? Why look through me as if I'm gone. I thought iga if I doze off then we will continue. You can lie as empty No me to walk, cram and wade when he stumbled on you, so to lie. Do you recognize me! Not left a trace our breath from me. But I was even on your skin before. iga Now saying that I was only a mask. And I ascended. - You're wonderful, Indifference ... What I hug that footwork. iga It was like crushed grass Mustangs. Now only one wild. If hungry. Or has been in the dark. I blame. Where were you, and now fled. What I hug that blazed iga like a small sun. I become less and less disappear. You do not caress with an empty head and does not reduce. What I hug it to turn back. So long they cover and watched her sink because you can not see. Now you're seeing, you say. And what scrubbed those bleary eyes and nedootvoreni buried iga in the ground. Which is another that will occupy my place. It's bothering me because it's crazy. Five flashes of the place does not stop. I forever do not go out of the stone. Straight punches, steps and fly distances. I froze. Boiling right up, up ... I go into the deepest pit. I know with what I replaced. With a hot, big love!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive October (18) September (24) August (21) July (25) June (31) May (39) April (46) March (45) February (39) January (50) December (42) November (40 ) October (40) September (38) August (30) July (32) June (29) May (31) April (27) March (38) February (30) January (30) December (33) November (45) October (39) September (41) August iga (58) July (54) June (41) May (49) April (63) March (51) February (49) January (46) December (38) November (40) October (38 ) September (33) August iga (29) July (32) June (30) May (32) April (32) March (32) February (31) January (37) December (51) November (56) October (69) September (17) August iga (15)
I have no idea
Blog Masa
Why, what, how
anima unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment