Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.


Maybe then the sale of books in the U.S. My history: Two years ago I had been away, but then I hit the end of the cold and did not go. Had all kinds of excuses. This year, my friend, is recruiting me to the second thing. I want to go. Totally want. I will. SE promises to change my life. I'm a first year this year, finally. The third course. If I'd gone to the first course, this would be my third summer. But well, better late than never. Yesterday was the first meeting where we started to rehearse the texts. I was so poor. Hahaa! Well, it would have been a great help when I text my head would have been. But, come on. Somehow, it all went view, if I had to start talking. It sucks. And then I had second polls approach has already done. This text was barely even see me! Haa! And I practiced polls two different boyfriend. I love this whole program is that a earanditult all the people are nice. Well, really. It is abnormal even! All smiling and bright you willingly adopted. These boys were still in the extra fun yesterday. All of this of course plays in their favor. And today voted against a guy, I think Erik, who said that his team is going to Tartu summer Uzza. Normal! He also fy yourself and then let me approaching. Hahaa! Fucking awesome! I did not come out at all, and he began to speak, I have a British aktsient. And, well, it is, too. When I speak slowly, it is. First approach: (By Heart) Hi, how are you doing? You Must Be The mom of this house? Great! Kadri I am, I am a student from Europe. Sorry for my big accent! (Smile, pause) polls I am the one who has been sitting down with all the moms and teachers here in Glendale explaning polls some lurning tools. In fact I was just talking to Judy and Cathy and I am supposed to see you next. I am sorry for being in such a rush, but I have to see 40 families today, and it only takes a few minutes. So do you have a place we can sit down. Second approach: (by heart, yet never really Studied) Oh, I am sorry, I guess you havent hurd about me, here is my ID and as I said, I am a student from India. I am here for the whole summer in Glendale explaning some lurning tools. I have alrady spoken with Julia and John Newman and Janet and Nick Ball and They really enjoyed the books. Everybody have been really friendly and nice as long as I do not take too much out of for their time. Do you have a place we can sit down? About this JURAND. I can not wait to see if it works. It seems ridiculous to still paramount. How does such a banal text will be able to sell so many books? Well, it does not matter. At the meeting, I was told that I need to smile more and be more modest. Whatever, practicing stuff. Approach must rehearse before the summer 2000 until at least 3000 times. Today was one of the letter, yesterday became one of the rescue Birgit, these two types, each twice. '
Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment