Sunday, May 4, 2014

Waking up in the morning, I had a definite plan before school bake cookies iso and entertain iso yo


Usually I do not describe your own virtual space all day, but I decided to make an exception for Valentine's Day. It was a day that could have been ülitore, earnings, and eventually come up with a rather bleak, however, was very nice.
Waking up in the morning, I had a definite plan before school bake cookies iso and entertain iso your friends with them. I prefer to do something yourself instead of buying gifts. At this time, when her mother went to the store to buy eggs, I looked on the schedule and dozed a little out of sorts. I've only had these agents, which is not any of my kursakaaslast. It also is not very likely to find out a friend. Then it occurred to me that maybe I do not see any of your friends on Valentine's Day, not even your boyfriend. Quite a sad: (However, the evening had to get together with your FY (First-Year, that person is being prepared for the summer book sale).
Mom came and took all the eggs to the store despite iso its küpsiseplaani life. I guess I will eat them yourself and share with your family. Quite a good Valentine's Day, I came up with :) Always bear wearing something red, even if I still did not have as big punasefanaatik. So this year as well. I packed my things and went to school. Town Hall Square, the first surprise was waiting for me. There were a few people with signs "Free Hugs" and a young man ran towards me, hugged and wished good and hard in English Happy Valentine's Day. Mood went a whole lot better! Immediately after someone shouted my name from behind me, and saw my best friend back vaaates. Bingo! Unfortunately, we did not get a long talk, the way our school went to leave soon. I reached the school house and just took off a jacket when I saw another friend happily walking towards you and he surprised me so much, "Wooooow iso so fierce lace blouse! Fits you still so red! Especially on Valentine's Day." Melted.
The lecture itself "Cultural Anthropology and Ethnography of the bases' was quite ok. For a change, a substance which does not require from me any homework. Nevertheless, it is the substance from which I do not want to be missing, because without iso hearing the teacher talk is loenguslaididest, iso which is just a bunch of keywords, impossible to understand. After the lecture, rushed next to the subject, and because the road was one of the corner cafe, I decided to end with one singiwrapiga feed. It was not the smartest choice. I remembered the previous autumn, when purchased in the same place between WRAP flowing white sauce stain was able to take advantage of his black jacket, black pants and shoes. Success! In this case did not go so badly, but the white spots found jopelt anyway :) Anneli, learn to eat!
I waited iso in front of two lectures on the economy, the first of which (economic) was boring wins, the other (marketing) was ülipõnev. It has become my favorite subject! We took one of the pair, during iso which we had to discuss it, which, iso judging by their purchases, we are doing for the toilet paper was issued, salmon, jeans, a watch, a camera. Turns out, the effect iso of factors is very much, but whether we always acknowledge them? We talked about the mystery shopping test, during which the vendor will be some kind of a special situation and observe how he should handle it. Simply put: Trolling :) It could also themselves never try :) It made me think about the fact that the stores always pays to ask for a discount, dealers are allowed iso to provide it. People just do not know and / or do not dare to ask. Fairly (but not completely) meaningless, although grocery store checkout to ask if the bread could 5 cents cheaper, but if you buy something larger and more expensive when you are engaged in customer service, why not ask for a 5% discount :)
Unfortunately I had to leave earlier lecture that evening to reach the interview book "My Kenya" author Janika Tamm. This one and a half hours of the library in the hall reminded me once again reminded of my adventures in Kenya. Stepping through the door broke into the nose ugali (maize flour keenlaste basic food and water, there were several), and the smell of cabbage. In fact, eaten in restaurants ugalit hands, as proclaimed in large bowl to put the label. However, it was intended to be eaten plastic cup and plastic spoon. WHY? Since Kenya ate it too, exactly as is provided for (as my travel companion would be my choice left ...), I was a bit confused. What the hey, I rolled my eyes a little bit and let the food taste good. I sat next to his grandmother in Kenya travel buddy, to change impressions of traveling, we listened to the book and the author's impressions of the seemingly endless questions about what the audience came from among us, and deposits iso in the film was shown, even Janika everyday work. There was also a quiz. Unfortunately, there also had to leave early to meet its FY in a timely manner. Before you start talking to a few words to go with a friend talking. So good to have friends in the meantime still see and feel that I did not do the cookies only to itself. FY-ga met on a street corner iso and headed toward Creppi together where we were together for a deal. It turned out that there is not any free tables. The same situation was also a joke. Valentine's Day anyway :) Finally, we found a table Ruunipizzas. There were also cookies on my end.
I went home on foot. I was not the coachman

No comments:

Post a Comment