Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hey ... I was wondering if it


Hey ... I was wondering if it's because I will be blogging today unveils a little more, you'll also be a brief introduction to what I'm doing out there in the U.S. at all, because there is paljudesl the corresponding misconception absolutely no understanding or is not :) Now it is also It marked a turning point where I realized I've already pretty well myself, and that normal people are not going to sell the books: D - Well, I myself do not have a very normal over a long time ago, so it's all OK ;) Anyway mupoolest 1) shall be so homesick, or anyway, but please do not tell anyone I ever over the summer and wrote that the "Ave, etc come home!" - I do not do it either way, but it just makes things worse. 2) the sale of the book can be compared to an army / what I've been doing lately myself) - we have a solid plan for day / NN. 5 +1 / what does not violate the absolute recommended - I do not do it - but in any case, all of your letters, e-mails and comments and everything else that Estonia from family, friends, tnvat relatives, and all others should be, is more than welcome: ) will give the address of where I end up there once home right now ... I do not know yet osariikigi, not to mention the city, etc. 3) We have professional sales agents out there and not at ease with the students, who contend that they have a junk shop - our task is to explain the importance of education and bring it to the immediate families received com =) 4) of this section may be skipped by all those who know a little bit more of this work here, some of the abbreviations that I use to blog from time to time in order to be understood by everyone still Katrin - a maiden, whom the team I work / organistatsiooni our leader and my manager HQ - bookfieldil our home, worksite 5 +1 day plan - demos, mahaistumised, sleeping, eating, reading, and ATTITUDE :) :) Sizzler - taliviu prize trip to Egypt, the receipt of which must be totally grab: P FY - First Year, or the first year of the vendor TOP FY = I - the first 100 FY, ie me, this is my greatest goal Leguar summer - the name of our organization, I have to stop now, his brother came to visit, but here it's probably the main lühendid/mõisted-- rest should be understood com ;) I am writing to you again now!
2010 (33) December (2) August (2) August (5) August (5) July (6) May (10) May (3) Introduction The first attempt EST Last week / two weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment