Monday, May 5, 2014

2012 (7) January (1) July (2) June (2) Hey comrades. Greetings from Alabama. I honestly do


The first week is already over! After the first day, I thought, of course, again, that's why I came to this madness, but then came up with goals in mind. :) On Monday we were looking tps for another home, the home searching for the rarest thing was that the boys found themselves before the homes of girls, usually so that girls and boys should be searching to quickly find help. We visited two churches, knocking in three regions and rang all sorts of numbers. Finally, after hundreds of contacts bore fruit of efforts, we rahvuvaheliste local college students involved in a woman's number, the old lady who had the space rental numbers. The ironic thing is that we live in this region, where we went to knock on the home during the search, and the police were called to us. I got to ride in a police car in the U.S. for the first time in the back seat. Roads innocent and cute face and head, telling his story to the police and even the home look to you for help :) Tuesday was the first day when, for the first few weeks to focus on getting the right habits, which means that, as usual 30 day demo, working hours, etc.. I'm honestly sorry its a beautiful car to go to work, because it's too nice of a job, the guys told me that the clay that it's rendikas. This year, the Manager role, it is definitely FY'd in the evening and in the morning for me, that means their guidance and motivation, which also requires its own motivation. On Wednesday I went to Liisa follomas. The voltage is the same size as the first was at the beginning of the summer. No appetite, stomach is not right, tps can not sleep, and the nerve is inside. Mainly it was the first two-three days. Thursday-Friday, I had already wired a bow. I am proud to be with me during the first week of me living in FY sold for more, the damage still to FY Manager, will take advantage of, but it's good too :) But most importantly: I have one of the most beautiful regions tps in the sale at all. If you only see the scenery and the people. This is super! :) Unfortunately netiga stories of sorts, Super8 currently sit in the parking lot that you will be allowed to post. I would like to upload pictures to show how beautiful and awesome it is. :)) Take care! Dear, kisses, pats. Your Nele :)
2012 (7) January (1) July (2) June (2) Hey comrades. Greetings from Alabama. I honestly do not ... Sweet Home Alabama May (1) March (1) 2011 (13) August (3) July (4) May (4) May (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment