Saturday, March 14, 2015

I have a background as a lawyer and senior executive gthtdjlxbr in the public sector. gthtdjlxbr Be


A variety of authors featured on the blog
Aarø Selma Payday (3) Adichie Chimamanda Ngozi (4) Ambjørnsen Ingvar (8) Andric Ivo (1) Aswany Alaa Al (4) Austen Jane (7) Auster Paul (11) Barnes Julian (3) Beauvoir Simone de (1) Bjørneboe Jens (5) Bjørnson Bjørnstjerne (2) Bjørnstad Ketil (13) Blixen Karen (3) Bunin Ivan (1) Camus Albert gthtdjlxbr (1) Canetti Elias (1) Capote Truman (4) Christensen Lars Saabye (12) Christiansen Rune (2) Clézio gthtdjlxbr JMG Le (2) Coetzee JM (1) Cunningham Michael (2) Djebar Assia (4) Drakulic Slavenka (2) Daphne du Maurier (2) Duras Marguerite (1) Eco Umberto (2) Ekman Kerstin (2) Elstad Anne Karin (9) Per Olov Enquist (8) Thomas Hylland Eriksen (2) Tomas Espedal (2) Faldbakken Knut (2) Fallada Hans (3) Fante John (1) F. Scott Fitzgerald (3) Flatland Helga (3) Gustave Flaubert ( 4) Fo Dario (1) Fosse Jon (2) Franzen Jonathan (2) Fredriksson, Marianne (2) Frobenius Nikolaj (6) Færøvik Torbjorn (3) Ghosh Amitav (2) Gleichmann Gabi (4) Grytten Frode (5) Hamsun, Knut ( 16) Haslund gthtdjlxbr Ebba (2) Heivoll Gaute (5) Hemingway, Ernest (5) Henriksen gthtdjlxbr Levi (4) Herrmann Richard (4) Heyerdahl Thor (3) Hjorth Vigdis (5) Hoem Edvard (10) Hugo Victor gthtdjlxbr (4) Hustvedt Siri ( 5) Indridason Arnaldur (7) Roy Jacobsen (11) Jensen Carsten gthtdjlxbr (2) Kehlmann Daniel (5) Khadra Yasmina (3) Kielland Alexander L. (2) Knausgård Karl Ove (9) Kristiansen Tomm (7) Kureishi Hanif (2) Lagerlöf Selma (3) Langeland Henrik (4) Laxness Halldór K. (2) Lenz Siegfried (1) Lessing Doris (3) Li Yiyun (1) Lianke Yan (2) Lindstrøm Merethe (2) Llosa Mario Vargas (8) Loe Erlend (7) Maalouf Amin (4) Magris Claudio (1) Mahfouz Naguib (2) Male Thomas (2) Marquez Gabriel Garcia (2) McCarthy Cormac (4) McEwan Ian (13) Melville, Herman (1) Modiano Patrick (2) Munro Alice (3) Murakami Haruki (9) Müller Herta (2) Naipaul VS (1) Nilsen Tove (3) Nygårdshaug Gert (9) Nádas Péter (2) Némirovsky Irène (6) Oe Kenzaburo (1) Oksanen Sofi (4) Olsson Linda (2) Oz Amos (2) Paasilinna Arto (9) Pamuk, Orhan (2) Per Petterson (4) Potok, gthtdjlxbr Chaim (4) Ragde Anne B. (9) Rahimi Atiq (2) Ravatn Agnes (5) Renberg, Tore (11 ) Rishøi Ingvild H. (3) Roth Philip (4) Schirach Ferdinand von (4) Schlink Bernard (2) Seierstad ASNE (2) scram Amalie (11) Solstad Dag (7) John Steinbeck (6) Strindberg August (2) Süskind Patrick gthtdjlxbr (2) Tartt Donna (2) Tiller Carl Frode (5) Tolstoy Leo (4) Tunström Göran (1) Turgenev, Ivan (1) Ullmann Linn (2) Undset Sigrid (3) Vallgren Carl-Johan (3) Vesaas Tarjei ( 2) Jan Erik Vold (4) Wassmo Herbjørg (4) Westö Kjell (4) Wilhelmsen Ingvard (3) Woolf Virginia (6) Xinran gthtdjlxbr (2) Yates Richard (4) Zweig Stefan (13) Overland Arnulf (2)
Newer Post Older Post Home
I have a background as a lawyer and senior executive gthtdjlxbr in the public sector. gthtdjlxbr Besides that I try to keep myself updated on management literature and other (what I would call) self literature, prioritizes I very loud reading fiction and nonfiction. This I love to write about! gthtdjlxbr This is primarily a book and movie blog, but eventually I have expanded my repertoire to include travelogue with the occasional tip. I also use my blog to take care of special poems and pieces of music that means something to me - and I also hope may be to the benefit of my readers, which is my target no. 1. All book and film reviews in this blog have I have written yourself. Moreover, it is I who is a photographer behind gthtdjlxbr the images, with the exception of book and movie cover as well as pictures of authors and images from films I have discussed (which is borrowed gthtdjlxbr from the respective publishers, etc.). To the extent that I'm quoting someone, I'm careful citations. I publish the book and movie reviews my eg on LibraryThing, Book lovers, Twitter gthtdjlxbr and Facebook. I receive some copies read directly from the publishers, and this informs I always about my book reviews. As books blog, it is important for me to be free of financial ties, and I wish the reason nor to have advertising on my blog. I receive no advertising revenue by example. linking to other websites. Blog No min In other words, a mere hobby. I hope that anyone who takes a look back my blog, you will find inspiration to read special books and watch some of the movies I have spoken. gthtdjlxbr I also think it's funny if you comment some of my reviews View, comes with tips or other and befriends or so-called follower of my blog! Text and images belong to me unless otherwise stated. I refer to the copyright law that says "whoever gthtdjlxbr creates a work owns the copyright to the work." Feel free to use text and images I have produced (but not for commercial purposes) but the denominator in that case my name and create a link to my blog. I can be contacted on e-mail: gthtdjlxbr rosemariechr that gmail dot com. Rose-Marie Christiansen
1001 Books (72) 11 September gthtdjlxbr 2001 (7) WW2 (book) (57) WW2 (film) (37) 22 July 2011 (8) Afghanistan (15) Africa (34) old age (6) Algeria (3) Alhambra (2) alcoholism (17) Alzheimer (5) Amsterdam (4) Andalucia (8) apartheid (5) Argentina (5

No comments:

Post a Comment