Friday, November 28, 2014

Hi! I am currently reading tradu the shopaholic series from sophie kinsella. I am now on shopaholic


Hi! I am currently reading tradu the shopaholic series from sophie kinsella. I am now on shopaholic and the baby :) (I finished the mini shopaholic before tradu reading this!) There is this part where Becky thinks Luke is cheating on her using Latin text messages. I wondered how awesome it is to actually learn latin and exchange messages to my friends without my parents(other people) knowing! Because YOU are part of this blog community, I am going to impart my knowledge to you all! sed nocte sera deditam = late at night terribilis tradu = awesome quid sit futurum eras? = what about tomorrow? Comment below what Latin words/ phrases you already knew!
♥Weekly Views♥


No comments:

Post a Comment