Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tingnan ang aking kumpletong profile


We had our workshop in Vibe Dance Studio. We signed up for Hip-hop and Latin. Our schedule was very hectic at first because our Latin schedule was M-W-F while our Hip-hop schedule was T-Th-S. So basically, I always dictionar leave the house early, go home late and prepare again for the next day. Sunday is my only rest day. The exercises and the activities were very strenuous but I got the hang of it. I really had fun and I met a lot of friends too. I also became more flexible (not just physically, but also in my schedules). I regretted not doing this or having these classes earlier since we had a cheer dance last school year but whatever. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DANCE! :))
Tingnan ang aking kumpletong profile
▼  2014 (18) ►  October (1) ►  August (13) ▼  July (4) Good food, Good life > Summer Hip-hop-Latin Workshop Boracay Sepanx Pt. II Boracay Sepanx ►  2013 (14) ►  October dictionar (8) ►  July (6) ►  2012 (32) ►  November (2) ►  October (2) ►  September (4) ►  August (7) ►  July (15) ►  June (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment