Sunday, October 5, 2014

Nails 4 U


Home About Cuisine The One with All the Cheesecakes Chocolate fishes Around the World in London baby! Tlog ~ Part 1 DIY Easter is coming ... Face scrub - DIY Heart and a little like the ring on it #Put Jar-tastic - Laptop DIY decoration
How's school? The worst question I could ask. Well, yes, you maybe right. But there's the good part: you can spice it up with fashion! With every day you have a new chance to show the world how stylish you are! :) Accessories are the best way to Prove hurt. Personally, I adore hair accessories: Even my straight hair looks better with extra Them, without any hair styling. So today I'm going to show you a really easy DIY to make one of my favorite hair accessories :)
How's school? The worst question I ask you. Yes, probably you are right. But we all have some good times and bad: the average also liven your days a little divatozással! Every day a new opportunity to show the world how stylish you are! :) The accessories is the best way to prove it. Personally, I love the hair accessories: One of my best straight craiglist hair looks better with them, without any formatting. So today is a very simple DIY I will show you to prepare your favorite hair accessories :)
Scissors / shears Any fabric 80 cm x 6 cm (or bigger) / Up to 6 cm x 80 cm What substance-inch (or larger) Softwin / flexible craiglist with wire Easy Ruler / ruler Pincers / Csipőfogóra Needle and thread / thread and Turek
Now we're going to sew! Fold it in half, and fix it with safety pins. I choose organza fabric, craiglist Which is very hard to sew, so I put it on hairclips for fixing craiglist (Because they're bigger craiglist than the simple safety pin).
And now we're going to sew! Fold the fabric in half and raise the biztosítótűkkel. I worked organza, which is quite slippery, making it difficult to sew, so I attached together with hair clips (because they are larger than a flat pins).
Slide the wire into the fabric and then sew it to the other end of it!
Nails 4 U
Follow
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment