Thursday, July 3, 2014

This entry was posted on March 18, 2010 at 10:23 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You Can Follo

int main () {printf ("| The Man With a Limp Like a Pimp Nautical
Ok cool, my own blog. I should english dictionary probably start with a description of myself. I come from Paarl (the only town in South Africa except "the Beach" where "the" in front of the name of a town being said - you can not just say: "I come from Johannesburg" off " ). And I (try) to study at Stellenbosch. I study a lot of shit course very valuable time reminders - Electronic & Electrical Engineering english dictionary in Computer english dictionary Science. Quite a mouthful is not it (yes, I know, that's what She Said).
More stuff about me: My main passion in life is music. I'm quite a mean-ass guitar player, if I may say so themselves. I really just want to make music, but apparently I need to get my degree before I can pursue that passion.
You are probably wondering about the name of the blog. That's a good quote ridiculous - but be ready, I use the word very ridiculous "ridiculous" - a buddy of mine in the hostel (Wilgenhof) once attributed english dictionary to me about the way I mosey around. "Another time someone english dictionary told me I run" like a penguin. " It was a less cool quote.
This entry was posted on March 18, 2010 at 10:23 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You Can Follow Any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. U can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Connecting to% s
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment