Monday, April 28, 2014

Go Girl! Lots of funny stories webtop and pilteeeeeee webtop and Stories! I


2013 (6) July (3) February webtop (3) 2011 (6) August (2) July (2) June (1) May (1) My journey continues SW - 4th summer here I come :) ... 2010 (21) November webtop (3) January (6) July (4) May (8) 2009 (14) November (3) August (5) July ( 4) May (2) 2008 (18) August (2) August (5) July (5) June (5) May (1)
Hey :) Well, I'm sitting at the time of the year in his home empty bed, probably living in this apartment for the last time, in such a situation. "Orphanage" is me, and St. Charles, my kõigeägedamat roommate well deserved =) Virrukas sits in another bed at the end of the door next to the suitcase, which has a face that he though a couple of hours after stick is not going to go, do not even know how I succeed every year so much Things to take with you while I was doing three times and inventory took half the things from there. Me and my packing methods. But yes, this year I'm going for 4ndat years of American paintings - I myself will soon veteran mention: webtop P This year, however, something a bit different - I have the first opportunity to be the OL (Organizational Leader), which then means that I'm a small group ( who has read this blog before, I have the same role this year, which was a first for me Ranolil summer, the summer of the second and third Madis, my darling Aimel =) It's very exciting. And our valley is a mega fierce, webtop we have a total of eight, and our name is A3 (Always Awesome Attitude) is our Orgis then three markers webtop (Student Manager) with me, and 5-d FY (First Year Dealer) -> Ahmet Iskander - SM (SW-D makes her the second time) Kairi Hunt - FY (Iskandri baby =) Maria walking - SM (in the same way each year), Olavi Black - FY (Maria chick) Liana Lodi - FY (Maria baby again :) Markus Meimer - FY (aka my tibulinnukene my vennaraasu :) and Silva Šanin - FY (as well as my baby and also the aunt's daughter), I am very excited because we are just as fierce with a bunch :) But ok, I'll do some last-minute preparations for the plane, and then vupsti 'm here. This year, I come to the place in 5.31.11, 9.30.11 come back, Estonian soil would have to step down 01:10:11 Come to me with a precious flower and then: D This year, another change as well - namely, the blog here, I'm trying to make as many entries as I can, however, suspect that every Sunday I have no such option - we'll see. Important information'm still here. If you want to get a postcard from me, please email me your home address - please send me a laurameimer@gmail.com into all sorts of funny stories webtop about their doings - Violent Sundays to read it. Musikallipai everyone. Soon you will see ;) Laura: *
Go Girl! Lots of funny stories webtop and pilteeeeeee webtop and Stories! I'm already here Belgiamaal head, and now that the moon had finally managed to get a job in H & M. :)! Yay-yay. webtop Estonia was the heat of the desert for a week, I'm not here to harass and become more than the rain and cool weather, but ... at least all of the beautiful green! Dear to the Sun! June 8, 2011 at 8:06 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment